Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas fun

Since Christmas was a month ago today, I figured it was about time to post the pics from it. We had a great time as usual. No one got sick over the winter break which I think is a miracle and the two weeks off flew by in the blink of an eye. The kids are at such a great age and everyone really gets into it. I love that Santa is still huge here and I cherish that because I'm not sure how many more years of that we really have. But for now we just enjoy it and the fun of watching the kids excitement.
And it finally happened. The very first Santa pic without anyone crying or screaming!  I'm not sure if this makes me want to laugh o cry.
All the grandkids together for my mom's birthday Xmas Eve
The stair shot on Xmas morning. The kids woke up about 6:15am...
Santa brought Loralee a circus tent to play in











No comments:

Post a Comment