Tuesday, December 16, 2014

3 months worth of pictures and updates on us :)

Holy smokes am I way behind on posting these days. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for organizing pictures let alone writing on the blog. I may have taken on too much this school year with 2 different PTA Committees, Room Parent in all 3 elementary kids classes, and Board Member again at our preschool. But I'm loving every minute of it and it's nice getting involved with things with other adults. Since Christmas is only 9 days away (WHAT?!) I figured I'd better get the last of our fall pics posted before the year is over. 

Everyone is doing well. All the class parties are kicking off this week (which I'm running) as well as Loralee's singing performance and Pajama Day thrown in at the elementary school for good measure. All my Xmas shopping is done, (including teacher gifts) but nothing is wrapped. There's been a lovely cough and some sniffles moving through our house but no one has actually come down with anything dreadful...yet. We are all counting down to Winter Break which kicks off at 12:50pm this Friday. The kids are looking forward to seeing Santa (again where did this month go?!! We've never gone this late before!) and relaxing at home for two whole weeks. 

So in case I don't get a chance to blog about Christmas until Easter, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope everyone stays healthy and safe!

Enjoy the pics :)

September
Lilly's first day of 3rd grade

Bobby's first day of 1st grade

Heidi's first day of Pre-K

Loralee's first day back at preschool

Heidi my soccer star

Lilly my soccer star
She played goalie this year which nearly gave me a heart attack



Random Sept night in our backyard

Mud Day in Oct at preschool. Luckily it's 95 degrees in Oct here.

Our neighbor's eucalyptus tree fell into our front yard one night in Oct. So that was fun. It provided some entertainment for all the neighbor kids for a few days before it was removed.




Lilly and Heidi turned 8 and 5

Then it was Halloween. It was our first year where the kids wanted to dress up with a theme. I'm sure you guessed it...Frozen. Lilly was Elsa, Bobby was Kristoff, Heidi was Olaf, and Loralee was Anna.


Cousins

Bobby was the narrator in his Thanksgiving parade at school.

I was able to take the older two kids to Disneyland and California Adventure during a school day just before the Fall break. We had blast!!

Everyone thought they were twins which actually worked out really well with having them ride together on some of the attractions.

I love the Xmas parade there. The toy soldiers have always been my favorite and they haven't changed in the last 30 or so years that I've seen the parade.
Boy were they excited.
Sleeping Beauty's castle and Small World are just stunning

And the looks on their faces when it snowed was worth every minute of that long, fun and exhausting day.

Then it's on to Thanksgiving
My loves. My everythings. These are the people who love me unconditionally, they are the only ones who's judgement of my character matters. And they have my back and my best interest at heart. They are what I am thankful for, always.



Goofing around with Granny

Camping in the desert


That's the end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment